There are many dishes in the world that can make you crave them. Restaurants prefer to keep the most delicious once in their menu so to attract those foodies all around. The European dish Belgian Waffle is one of the most famous dishes in restaurants as well as for homemade food. So we are here with a homemade recipe for the Belgian Waffle that you can follow and easily make at your home. It is very easy to make and does not require any uncommon ingredients.
Homemade Belgian Waffle Recipe-
This homemade Belgian Waffle is delicious and delightful to taste. They are crispy from outside and fluffy from inside. It has a golden texture from outside that looks mouth-watering. Belgian Waffle is an amazing dish of Europe, especially in Belgian.
They are one of the best things for a vintage breakfast which has become popular among everyone because of its golden texture and the syrup and butter filling that is filled in the pocket like structure. This is a thing that you would love to eat every morning. They are easy to make at home.
In restaurants, Waffles are one of the most ordered dishes.
To make a delicious Waffle just take 2 eggs and separate the egg white and the yolk, keep beating the egg white till it gets stiff peaks. Then take the yolk, milk, vanilla extracts together and mix them. On the other side mix the solid ingredients like sugar salt, cinnamon, flour, baking powder and all. then mix the yolk mixture with it and fold the total mixture in the egg white and pour in the Waffle iron and let it heat and get cooked.
They are similar to the classic waffles just having deeper pockets of syrup and butter. They are light and fluffy and delicious to taste. Baking powder is used to make them fluffy and soft. The egg whites are added to the batter to make them light and airy. For making a Belgian Waffle you can not use the pancake batter.
Here’s how you can make the Belgian Waffle at you home-
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour for the batter of the Waffle. It is the base ingredient of waffles. you can use all-purpose flour as they are good for it.
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder, it helps to make the flour more fluffy and soft. This creates air pockets in the dough.
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar, its the most important ingredient as waffles are sweet and delicious.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, salt to give it a multiple test as salt and sugar give it a different taste.
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, cinnamon is added to it while making
- 2 Large egg, for making the dough crispier and light, with a delightful test
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 Cups Milk, milk for giving it a light and creamy and soft texture
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extracts. for flavoring the dish.
- Heat the waffle iron for some time and apply non-sticking cooking oil and keep the iron on the side.
- Take a large bowl and pound the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and the cinnamon together.
- Then take a small bowl and pour the eggs in it separating the yolk from it and start to beat the egg till it gets stiff peaks in it. Use a hand mixer to beat the eggs. This could make your task easier.
- Now take a separate medium bowl and mix the egg yolk, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extracts. Gently mix them all in the bowl and keep them aside.
- Now take this egg yolk mixture and add it to the dry mixture that you made before and then mix it well.
- Then fold it in the egg white.
- Now pour the batter in the waffle iron and cook accordingly keeping in mind that the waffle must not get overheated.
- Now take out the waffles and serve with the butter, syrup, powdered sugar or whatever topping you like.
Here your Belgian Waffle is ready to eat.
You can reheat the Waffles and serve them in breakfast. If you want to keep some of the Waffles to eat later then you can keep it in the freezer and then when you want to eat you can reheat it in an oven. Use an oven rather than using a microwave so that you can keep it crispier.
Note- use the waffle iron according to the given instructions, don’t fill the waffle iron much keep it to about 3/4th of the space.
What you can serve with the Belgian Waffles.
They are mainly served with powdered sugar syrup or butter, but you can also serve it with egg cutlet, couscous, sausages and this becomes a delicious and delightful breakfast for you and your family.
Also, visit our blog on –http://wzz.25e.myftpupload.com/coronavirus-how-to-protect-yourself-effects-symptoms-and-more/